Customer Loyalty for Online Retailers: Auto-Replenish For a New, Stronger Bond
Auto-Replenish For Customer Loyalty
Add a simple feature to your eCommerce site to boost customer loyalty:
their auto-replenishment schedule.
Most merchants provide shopping carts for their customers.
Now you can add your customers' future shopping lists -
a specific prediction of what they'll need to replenish.
If you sell to small businesses, think in terms of viewing
their future purchase orders instead of shopping lists.
A Shopping List is a Future Shopping Cart
A customer's shopping list is their future shopping cart.
It predicts what they will buy.
You can get this prediction for tomorrow, next week, or next month, for example.
Form Tighter Bonds With Customers
- Know how to replenish your customers' inventory.
- Know what's on your customers' shopping lists, and what's going to be on them.
- Know how customers perceive their needs. Often, it's not what you think.
- Know what they've bought from other vendors, and how you stack up.
- Reduce your costs via demand forecasting and tight customer integration.
- Become your customers' long-term supplier.
- Attract new customers and larger orders.
Customer Loyalty: Related Topics