Internet Automatic Replenishment
Linking your customers to your supply chain
McQuillin & Associates Inc. provides an
internet application for automatic buying.
Merchants (suppliers and retailers) can offer this application to small business customers and consumers,
either for free or for a fee.
The application works for
MRO suppliers, office suppliers,
grocery stores, drugstores, discount stores, home stores, apparel stores,
or virtually any supplier/retailer from which products are re-ordered.
The application can be served as a portal, co-branded, or private labeled.
Each of your customers can...
- use the application him/herself to streamline their purchasing, or
- let you simply take over restocking their needs, or
- split the responsibility between the two of you
So, a small business customer can re-order items
more quickly and easily at less cost, OR
- their office supply store can stock their office supply cabinet
- their cleaning supply store can stock their janitor's closet
- for caterers, their food supplier will stock their inventory
- and so on...
A consumer can also re-order items more quickly and easily at less cost, OR
- their grocer can stock their kitchen
- their drugstore can stock their bathroom and medicine cabinet
- their apparel company can stock their wardrobe
- their garden supply store can stock their garden shed
- and so on...
The time has come for inventory control and automatic replenishment at the end of the supply chain:
The benefits for customers are significant: they can save a lot of time, money, and effort.
The benefits for you are even more significant. You can:
- differentiate -- by adding a valuable service -- to attract new customers
- offer a service that locks in your customers to keep them loyal
- achieve more purchases from your existing customers
- achieve better forecasting (you know for a fact what your customers' upcoming needs are)
- achieve cleaner distribution
- FINALLY, you can sign long-term contracts to supply bundles of goods.
And Don't Miss This...
The database of customer assets and future needs
is a tremendous asset for a vendor.
When a customer shares this data with their vendor, the vendor-customer relationship
can reach a new, more profitable level.
For More Information
See Customer Loyalty for Online Retailers: Auto-Replenish For a New, Stronger Bond.
See Automatically Replenish Your Customers' Needs.
business development or call Richard McQuillin at 310-379-3424